Terms & Conditions
Rules of Usage/Code of Conduct
- Users should be 13 or older. Users under 13 are prohibited from submitting personal info to us or any portion of our site. Any info posted by users under 13 will not be knowingly used, posted or retained by us.
- Website is intended for your personal use only. You are responsible for all use of the site by you and those you allow to use site. You may not impersonate or pretend to be someone else when using the site.
- You may not post materials that constitute as junk mail, spam, advertising and/or commercial offers.
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, sexually explicit or offensive language or other materials anywhere on the site.
- You may not provide to or post any material that is encrypted, invades anyone’s personal privacy, or illustrates criminal activity or otherwise violates local, state, federal, national or international law. Failure to comply may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any materials you provide to or post on this site does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Copying, reproduction, publication, display rearrangement, redistribution, modification, etc. of site content (including advertising) is strictly prohibited. Materials supplied are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws.
- You may print or download material from this site only for personal or non-commercial use.
- You may not make commercial or unauthorized use of material from this site except as permitted by the Copyright Act.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with this website or its associated software, hardware and/or other servers.
- You may only connect to our servers by http requests using a web browser.
You acknowledge that we have not reviewed and do not endorse the content of all sites linked to/from this site. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
Use of Material Supplied by Users
Visitors grant us the right to use, copy, display, edit, remove, etc. user content on the site in our print magazine in all forms of media. We have the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, edit, etc. all materials contributed by users.
- Users who infringe on the copyrights of others will be denied access.
- Visitors agree to indemnify us from any claim or demand made by any party arising out of the uses of the user content that they visitor submits on our site.
If visitors believe we host materials that infringe on their copyright, they must send us a notice (in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998) requesting that we remove of block access to the infringing material.
Comment and Interactive Area Rules
Any submissions or postings by visitors to our site will be public and posted in public areas on the site. We are not responsible for the action of any visitor or third parties with respect to any information, materials or content posted, uploaded or transmitted in interactive areas.
Interactive area users must be 13 or older
- Postings in interactive areas may not be reviewed prior to appearing on the site. We reserve the right to change, delete or remove any content in interactive areas.
- Users are responsible for all content posted, emailed, or otherwise made available on our site.
D. Users should agree not to make any content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable; or
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person; or
- Contains unauthorized advertising or solicits other visitors; or
Is intended by the visitor to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware or materials on our site
Third Party Links
Links are provided as a convenience to visitors and do not constitute an endorsement. We reserve the right to terminate links with any third parties or other websites deemed inappropriate or inconsistent with our site. We make no representations about the content, functionality, or practices of such third party sites and resources and disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied with respect thereto.
Advice and Opinions Disclaimer
Our site contains facts, views, opinions and statements of third parties, visitors and other organizations. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through our site. Reliance upon such advice, opinions, or other information shall be at your own risk.
Oceandrive.com is originated and located in the United States, and headquartered in the State of Nevada. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Our terms in this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Any action based on, relating to or alleging a breach of this agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Nevada.
Watch our behind-the-scenes footage from Brazilian bombshell Alessandra Ambrosio's Ocean Drive photo shoot.