November 07, 2014
Booties made for walkin' echo Miami’s ever-expanding urban landscape.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
1. Roberto Cavalli ($1,485). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-865-1749
2. Proenza Schouler ($1,095). The Webster, 1220 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-674-7899
3. Christian Louboutin ($1,245). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-865-6161
4. Sergio Rossi ($915). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-864-3643
5. Bottega Veneta($1,600). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-864-6247
6. Casadei ($850). Capretto Shoes, 5822 Sunset Dr., South Miami, 305-661-7767
November 01, 2014
Find out what's new on the Miami fashion scene this month.
These Louis Vuitton suits are designed with the frequent flyer in mind.
Travel and Leisure: Just in time for party season comes Louis Vuitton’s first permanent suiting collection, which will be exclusively carried in only four select stores throughout the US, including Aventura. Made for the man who travels, the suits are available in subtle patterns, including plaid, and are fabricated in light, dry, breathable wool. Interior pockets specifically are sized to hold boarding passes, passports, and mobile phones, and the shoulders of the jacket are deconstructed, without a shoulder roll, so as to hang sharply yet in a relaxed fashion. The collection features 15 single- and double-breasted styles, for the gentleman jetting to Cartagena, Shanghai, and everywhere in between. Aventura Mall, 19571 Biscayne Blvd., 305-931-3887 >>Read More
November 01, 2014 | by jean nayar
The latest design news from Miami.
From Armani/Casa, the Hector chair ($16,500) evokes the club armchairs of the Art Deco era.
Take a Seat: Anyone considering a condominium in The Residences by Armani/Casa (Jorge Pérez and Gil Dezer’s new Sunny Isles development) might want to think about furnishings from the same luxury atelier. Suitable for almost any Miami residential setting, Armani/Casa’s new Hector chair ($16,500) offers a fresh take on the grand club chairs of the Art Deco era, with classic curved and geometric lines defining a silhouette that’s both cozy and contemporary. Upholstered in Italian cavallino leather, the chairs are available in orange, light brown, cappuccino, and light cream. Miami Design District, 10 NE 39th St., 305-573-4331 >>Read More
Go behind the scenes with Elle Macpherson during her Ocean Drive photo shoot.