March 27, 2015 | by DaMonica Boone
Keep your skin smooth for spring's pool parties and beach days with these gentle exfoliants that polish, brighten, and revitalize.
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Clarins ($35). clarinsusa.com
Orange extract softens and renews, while moringa seed extract refines without stripping away moisture. >>Read More
March 26, 2015
Spring’s architectural cuffs are an easy way to add edge to your look.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
1. Aurelie Bidermann ($735). Barneys New York, 832 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-421-2006
2. Alexis Bittar ($295). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 786-999-1000
3. Jennifer Fisher ($1,085). Barneys New York, 832 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-421-2006
4. Roger Vivier ($1,200). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-868-4344
5. Lanvin ($984). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-856-0311
6. Hervé Van der Straeten ($627). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 786-999-1000
PHOTOGRAPHY BY CYRILLE ROBIN
March 23, 2015 | by Carla Torres
The sun is shining, the music is thumping, and the drinks are flowing, which can only mean one thing: it's Miami Music Week and Winter Music Conference. Here, we've handpicked 10 items to wear to the week's best pool parties, beach bashes, and nighttime shindigs.
Mesh Number to No Sugar Added
Ursula High-Waisted Bikini, Vitamin A ($204). The Orchid Boutique, 1444 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, 305-358-5763
What's not to love about this high-waisted bikini? It's black, it's mesh, and it'll ensure you're the best-dressed attendee at Nikki Beach's fifth annual two-day soirée, No Sugar Added. Get tickets here. >>Read More
We're behind the scenes with Marlins outfielder, who now has the largest contract in sports history.