4 Watches That Are Perfect for Summer
By Roberta Naas
Four timepieces that keep up with your active—and stylish—summer schedule.
A host of affordable watches go the distance with you this season—in neutrals, hot whites, or in bursts of color that bring a splash of attitude to the mix.
CLOCKWISE FROM LEFT
1. Part of the Double 8 Origin Collection from 88 Rue du Rhone, this Swiss quartz stainless steel watch ($590) features a mother-of-pearl dial with eight-filigree rosette and diamond at 8 o’clock. Sold on a sand-colored alligator strap, it is water-resistant to 50 meters.
2. From 40Nine this summer fun 45mm white watch ($49) is crafted in steel with a rubber strap. It is water-resistant to 165 feet.
3. This Guess multifunction watch ($115) is created in polished gold-tone with a green textured silicone strap with polished gold-tone inserts. It is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
4. This Tissot Dressport watch ($2,150) is the perfect blend of sporty and elegant with its mother-of-pearl dial and classic Swiss chronograph function.
The Most Authoritative Insight Into Time And Watches
- Larger-than-Life Strandbeests from Theo Jansen Walk Miami Beach with Audemars Piguet
- Piaget Unveils Vintage-Inspired Black Tie Watches for Pre-SIHH 2015: Men, You May Feel Slighted
- Panerai Launches Radiomir Revolution
- A Moment in Time: Thierry and Philippe Stern Speak Out about Patek Philippe at the 175th Anniversary Celebrations