February 27, 2015 | by Catherine Park
With some of the hottest parties and partygoers sitting poolside, you should always be wearing your best suit in Miami. Here are eight new styles to rock at the city's most happening pools.
Jessica Bikini, Lisa Marie Fernandez ($495). shopbop.com
With so many VIPs and celebs lurking around the Mondrian, you'll want to look your best no matter where you are. Rely on Lisa Marie Fernandez to give you a dreamy bikini with the right amount of draping and coverage.>>Read More
February 26, 2015 | by Cynthia Correa
All those products you haven't used in a while... get rid of them. This spring, refresh your beauty arsenal with these 13 new items that will leave you fresh, reenergized, and looking good.
Limited Edition Essence of Illumination Set, La Prairie ($360). Nordstrom, 4310 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, 786-999-1313
La Prairie’s White Caviar Collection is opulence in a facial, using caviar extracts and liquid crystals to even your skin tone while firming and moisturizing it all at once. >>Read More
February 26, 2015 | by Lisa Ferrandino
These highly stylized mules take slip-on stilettos to fashionable new heights.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
1. Alexandre Birman ($550). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-865-6161
2. Alejandro Ingelmo ($925). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305- 865-6161
3. Jerome C. Rousseau ($595). Capretto Shoes, 5822 Sunset Dr., South Miami, 305-661- 7767
4. Stuart Weitzman ($685). Dadeland Mall, 7535 N. Kendall Dr., Miami, 305-661-3694
5. Nicholas Kirkwood ($995). Saks Fifth Avenue, Dadeland Mall, 7687 N. Kendall Dr., Miami, 305-662-8655
6. Jimmy Choo ($995). Village of Merrick Park, 358 San Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables, 305-443-6124
We go behind the scenes with musician and actress Zoë Kravitz at her Ocean Drive photo shoot.