April 01, 2015 | by Catherine Park
This week the Longines Global Champions Tour comes to the U.S. for the first time ever—right on the sand in Miami Beach. Watch as the world's best riders compete in this three-day, Olympic-level show jumping event. There's just one thing: what will you wear? Browse our breezy, equestrian-inspired fashion picks to be the best (dressed) in show.
Cotton Oxford Double-Cuff Shirtdress, Michael Kors ($1,350). Bal Harbour Shops, 305-864-4144
This light and airy button-down dress will keep you cool in the Miami heat, leaving you focused on the competition. >>Read More
March 27, 2015 | by DaMonica Boone
Keep your skin smooth for spring's pool parties and beach days with these gentle exfoliants that polish, brighten, and revitalize.
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Clarins ($35). clarinsusa.com
Orange extract softens and renews, while moringa seed extract refines without stripping away moisture. >>Read More
March 26, 2015
Spring’s architectural cuffs are an easy way to add edge to your look.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
1. Aurelie Bidermann ($735). Barneys New York, 832 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-421-2006
2. Alexis Bittar ($295). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 786-999-1000
3. Jennifer Fisher ($1,085). Barneys New York, 832 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-421-2006
4. Roger Vivier ($1,200). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-868-4344
5. Lanvin ($984). Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 305-856-0311
6. Hervé Van der Straeten ($627). Neiman Marcus, Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Ave., 786-999-1000
PHOTOGRAPHY BY CYRILLE ROBIN
We're behind the scenes with Marlins outfielder, who now has the largest contract in sports history.