Spend quality time and enjoy the great outdoors with a day of golf, barbecue, yachting, food truck and beer sampling, and more.
A barbecue in Crandon Park means dad can play his favorite role—grill master.
1. A Day of Golf at The Biltmore: Grab the clubs and spend the day in Coral Gables for a round of 18 holes at The Biltmore Hotel. Even better if you're not as good a golfer as dad; that way he can teach you a trick or two, which he'll love.
2. Father’s Day Bash at Jungle Island: Jungle Island is celebrating Father's Day with a car showcase, food truck showdown, free beer sampling, and a “man cave,” along with enough entertainment to keep the kids occupied. Dads get free admission with a full paying general admission ticket from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Barbecue in Crandon Park: Pack up the family and head to Crandon Park in Key Biscayne for an afternoon on the beach. Dad can play his favorite role—grill master—at one of the onsite grilling and picnic areas, and you can keep his beer glass full.
4. A Brewery and Winery Tour and Picnic: Take pops on a tour of Miami’s own Schnebly Redland's Winery. There's a scenic outdoor area for picnics and live music on weekends and evenings.
5. A Day on the Water: There’s nothing quite as relaxing as a boat day. Treat dad to a day at sea with a rental from PrimeTime Boats, or a chartered yacht from Miami Yacht Charters.