Ocean Drive connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Ocean Drive will partner with GMCVB via a fully integrated, 3-month partnership program that will achieve the following:
- Provide GMCVB with a summer-long campaign to promote Miami Spice & Miami Spa among Ocean Drive magazine's qualified audience
- Reinforce GMCVB as an authority on Miami events & happenings, increasing awareness & traffic
Brand ads in Ocean Drive will ensure the GMCVB brand message is delivered to our affluent, sophisticated and culturally-astute readers
Custom, high-impact digital program will reinforce the GMCVB brand message to our engaged online readers beyond the pages of our magazines
GreenGale Publishing’s lifestyle publications connect with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely
fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant. Filtered through the highest standards of what’s new, cool and need to know, keeping our reader always ahead of the
Spreads in Ocean Drive magazine ensure the GMCVB brand message is delivered to our affluent, sophisticated and culturally-astute readers.
- Ocean Drive magazine: paging in July/August and September 2017 issues
Ocean Drive will work in consultation with GMCVB to create and promote engaging online content to generate awareness of the Spice and Spa programs. The program will consist of 4 elements:
Ocean Drive will work closely with GMCVB to produce a custom content series, creating content that highlights the various offers, incentives and promotions during Spice and Spa.
Possible topics ideas could include a combination of (but are not limited to):
- Neighborhood guides to drive awareness to participating restaurants and/or spas by neighborhood
- "What you need to know about Miami Spice 2017: New Hotspots"
- "What you need to know about Miami Spa month 2017: New Treatments"
- "7 Spa Treatments to Unwind For Miami Spa"
- "9 Outdoor Dining Spots for Miami Spice"
Ocean Drive will ensure that the content is timely and relevant to our readers and resonates with your target audience. All content will be given prime placement in the homepage rotator for 1 week, and will contain custom CTA encouraging readers to visit.
GMCVB has the opportunity to reach our list of high-quality, opt-in subscribers via ownership of a monthly, custom e-newsletter, titled "What's Happening in Miami." The custom
newsletters will serve to highlight specific events and activities for the given month and will drive traffic to the sponsored content posts on the Ocean Drive website, as
well as to the GMCVB site. Custom newsletters will deploy at the beginning of each month during the Summer and will be fully owned by GMCVB.
All custom eNewsletters have optional a/b subject line testing, as well as unique send times per individual suscriber (based upon time of day that subscriber is most likely to open email) to ensure maximum open rates.
Ocean Drive will further promote the sponsored content to our engaged followers via our dedicated social media channels, highlighting specific events and exclusive offers with two (2) social media posts per month.
GMCVB will receive ROS advertising at 33% SOV for eight (8) weeks during the summer program (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions).
- Ocean Drive magazine: paging in July/August, and September 2017 issues
Print package commitment: $8,500 ($4,250/page)
- (6) sponsored posts, with 1 week placement in homepage rotator (content to be
determined after collaboration between Ocean Drive editors and GMCVB)
- (3) custom eNewsletters, with a/b subject line testing and individual user send time
- (2) sponsored Facebook posts
- (2) sponsored Instagram posts
- (2) sponsored Twitter posts
- (8) weeks interstitial ROS advertising, at 33% SOV (with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions)
- (8) weeks medium rectangle ROS advertising, at 33% SOV
- (8) weeks half-page rectangle ROS advertising, at 33% SOV
Digital package commitment: $19,500
Total Commitment $28,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The sites outlined in this proposal receive over 130,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 270,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 50,000+ Twitter followers, 73,000+
Facebook likes, and 68,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 14,500+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: