Ocean Drive & Heineken partner to raise awareness of Heineken's #SaveYourSeat campaign to restore Miami Marine Stadium.
Using our extensive online, social, email, and event capabilities, Ocean Drive will provide Heineken with a compelling 6 month campaign to drive traffic to the Indiegogo page, encourage donations, as well as raise general brand awareness for both Heineken and the #SaveYourSeat campaign.
Ocean Drive will produce custom sponsored content relating to Miami Marine Stadium, promoting the #SaveYourSeat campaign.
Possible topics can include:
- History of Miami Marine Stadium
- Iconic Institutions of Miami
- Why Miami FC Is Miami's Next Big Team
- Miami Music Week
Ocean Drive will ensure that the content is relevant to Heineken's marketing objectives, while still being timely and relevant to our readers. All content will contain a custom call-to-action to push traffic to the Miami Marine Stadium Indiegogo page. Each new post will be given prime homepage-rotator placement for 1 week (and live on in perpetuity), as well as live on a custom landing page wrapped with Heineken/#SaveYourSeat promotional materials (right).
New content will be released over 6 months on
As well as creating the custom landing page (right), GreenGale will promote all content via the homepage of . Content will also be promoted via our robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as promoted via our opt-in email subscriber list.
In additon to the custom content campaign, Heineken will receive traditional ROS display ads, pop-up ads, pre-roll on all videos on with the Indiegogo video as well as 6 dedicated email blasts to drive traffic to the Indiegogo page, as well as create general awareness of the campaign.
GreenGale will produce all content for the web series, examples of which are below.
This content will live on the custom landing page (above right), as well as being featured on the homepage.
These posts will all include custom call-to-action to the Indiegogo page.
GreenGale will also dedicate all digital assets to promoting this content/the #SaveYourSeat campaign including:
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page ROS ads.
2. Promotion through Social Media channels
3. E-Newsletters to include Heineken promotional edit spots.
4. Dedicated e-blasts, promoting the #SaveYourSeat campaign
5. Pop-up ads
6. Pre-roll on all oceandrive.com videos
Heineken will be the presenting sponsor of 3 Ocean Drive magazine events. Each event will be hosted by a local influencer (influencers to be determined) who will host a yacht tour-dinner in the Miami area.
- 3 turn-key event production for 10 – 20 guests including venue, music, food and participating chefs / restaurants
- Brand inclusion on electronic invitation as Presenting Sponsor
- Social media engagement throughout event
- Dedicated photographer and videographer to capture Heineken activation and brand engagement
- Invites to curated guest list
- Social mentions
- Heineken-branded follow up thank you eblast to guests with additional call-to-action to visit the Indiegogo website.
- Post–event coverage in-book and on the
- Video recap
(6) sponsored content posts with prime homepage-rotator placement (with social media post to support each sponsored content post)
(1) custon landing page to hold sponsored content, wrapped with Heineken ad zones and links to Indiegogo page
(6) dedicated email blasts
(3) e-newsletter promo edit pieces
(2) months ROS display advertising at 33% SOV - all ad zones
(2) months pop-up on (indiegogo video)
(2) months video-pre roll on all videos on
Social media campaign with two posts per month during life of campaign
Three influencers to host three yacht tours and dinners (dinner hard costs not included).
Photographer and videographer provided, with clips to be used on both and for Heineken's own use
Brand inclusion on electronic invitation as presenting sponsor
Post event coverage in-book and online
Total cost: $75,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The 6 sites outlined in this proposal receive over 330,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 690,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence around the US, with 114,000 Twitter followers, 123,000 Facebook likes, and 115,000 Instagram followers across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 62,000 opt-in email addresses across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.