L'Appartement Store has the opportunity to own an online advertising & sponsored content program on . For three months, sponsored social content & a dedicated email marketing campaign will promote L'Appartement Store, with a focus on the European exclusive nature of the pieces & concept store. All content will contain custom call-to-action linking to L'Appartement Store website, and will be pushed through Ocean Drive's extensive social & email marketing channels. The package will also include traditional print advertising in Ocean Drive magazine.
Furthermore, Ocean Drive will promote a contest with a prize of a free consultation with Emmanuelle Bernard to re-conceptiualize the
readers abode. Through this part of the program, Ocean Drive is able to share the data (including email addresses) of all entries to the competition, for L'Appartement Store to
use for their own purposes.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness around L'Appartement Store among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic to the brand's website and ultimately increasing leads & sales.
Ocean Drive will work with consultation with L'Appartement Store to create and promote engaging online content. The program will run for 3 months (November 2016 - January 2017). The program will consist of 4 pieces:
Ocean Drive will promote a contest to win a free consultation with Emmanuelle Bernard to re-conceptualize the readers abode. This contest will be promoted and sent to Ocean Drive's coveted list of high-quality opt-in email subscribers - approximately 15,000 people. To maximize entries, the contest will use our unique click-to-enter method, which allows users to enter simply by clicking on the email (no signup page required). Ocean Drive will then share the list of entries with L'Appartement Store, for them to use for their own uses (as well as pick a winner for the contest).
Ocean Drive will promote L'Appartement Store to our engaged followers via our social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between L'Appartment Store & Ocean Drive content editors.
Ocean Drive will promote L'Appartement Store via our monthly e-newsletters. Content can be determined after consultation between L'Appartement Store & Ocean Drive content editors, but can be a replica of the dedicated email blast/contest. Alternatively, content can be general advertising.
L'Appartement Store will receive traditional print advertising in Ocean Drive magazine in November 2016, December 2016 and January 2017 issues.
- Dedicated email blast promoting contest (Ocean Drive can build creative, or L'Appartment Store can provide), with user entry data provided to L'Appartement Store) (November)
- 3 sponsored Facebook posts (November, December, January)
- 3 sponsored Instagram posts (November, December, January)
- 3 sponsored Twitter posts (November, December, January)
- 1 promotion edit placement in Ocean Drive's monthly e-newsletter (can be executed in any of the 3 e-newsletters sent during this timeframe)
3 pages in Ocean Drive magazine - November, December, & January
Print Package: $10,000
Digital Package: $5,000
Total package commitment: $15,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 150,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 300,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 48,000+ Twitter followers, 72,000+
Facebook likes, and 55,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 15,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: