GreenGale Publishing with partner with MarineMax to promote Galeon Yachts in an exclusive online partnership.
GreenGale will highlight video content covering aspects of Galeon Yachts, such as craftsmanship, design, and customization. This video provided by MarineMax, will live on the homepage rotator (below right) of six of GreenGale's publication websites, and will be promoted via the sites, our social media platforms, and opt-in subscriber lists.
Content will run from July thru August 31, 2016 on the following GreenGale publication sites:
- oceandrive.com (Miami)
- hamptons-magazine.com (Hamptons)
- gotham-magazine.com (NYC)
- capitolfile-magazine.com (Washington DC)
- bostoncommon-magazine.com (Boston)
- phillystylemag.com (Philadelphia)
GreenGale will promote all content via the homepage of the above-mentioned sites. Content will also be promoted via our robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well as promoted via our opt-in email subscriber list.
MarineMax will receive traditional ROS display ads, pop-up ads, dedicated e-blasts & e-newsletter inclusion.
With the inclusion of:
• ROS & pop-up ads
• Social Media
• Homepage presence
• Dedicated e-blasts
The program will deliver approximately 5.5 million impressions across the 6 markets.
GreenGale will produce all content for the campaign, examples of which are below.
This content will live on the homepage.
GreenGale will also dedicate all digital assets to promoting this content including:
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page and video landing page on home page, dedicated video landing page and blog page
2. Promotion through Social Media channels
3. E-Newsletters and dedicated blasts to include MarineMax ad spots
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The 6 sites outlined in this proposal receive over 330,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 690,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence around the US, with 114,000 Twitter followers, 123,000 Facebook likes, and 115,000 Instagram followers across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 62,000 opt-in email addresses across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact Susan Abrams