Noble Vines has the opportunity to own an online advertising program on both oceandrive.com and phillystylemag.com. Utilizing strategic and targeted digital assets, the custom program will promote the Fall 2017 "Know Your Number" Fall campaign, serving to generate buzz and awareness among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic and leads.
Modern Luxury will provide Noble Vines ROS advertising, at 100% share of voice, pending inventory availability (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions).
Ad units will run across each channel of the above mentioned website and can incorporate rich media. All units will be hyperlinked to Noble Vine's' website to drive traffic.
Modern Luxury will promote Noble Vines via a homepage pop-up ad banner, for 2 non-consecutive weeks during the duration of the program. Pop-up banner can include short video to bring the ad to life for readers.
Noble Vines will receive dedicated e-blasts sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers. Our lists are verified by Claritas to have 20% of subscribers with incomes >$1MM. We also have strong open rates, with blasts consistently achieving rates between 20-25%. All dedicated e-blasts have optional a/b subject line testing, as well as unique send times per individual suscriber (based upon time of day that subscriber is most likely to open email) to ensure maximum open rates.
Modern Luxury will promote Noble Vines via our monthly e-newsletters. Content can be determined after consultation between Noble Vines & Modern Luxury content editors, but can mirror what is used in the dedicated email blast. Alternatively, content can be general advertising.
Modern Luxury will promote Noble Vines to our engaged followers via our dedicated social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between Noble Vines & Modern Luxury content editors.
- 2 weeks site takeover (with standard ROS advertising at 33% SOV for program duration during non-takeover weeks)
- 2 non-consecutive weeks homepage pop-up
- 1 Dedicated eBlast
- 1 eNewsletter Promotional Edit
- 4 Social Posts
- 4 weeks site takeover (with standard ROS advertising at 33% SOV for program duration during non-takeover weeks)
- ROS advertising at 33% SOV for program duration
- 4 non-consecutive weeks homepage pop-up
- 3 Dedicated eBlast
- 3 eNewsletter Promotional Edit
- 10 Social Posts
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The sites outlined in this proposal receive over 1400,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 200,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 80,000+ Twitter followers, 60,000+
Facebook likes, and 95,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 27,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: