Ocean Drive and The Collection uncover Miami's leading art hubs in a new web series partnership #OceanDrivenWithTheCollection.
Ocean Drive's Editor-in-Chief, Jared Shapiro and three of Miami's most hyped new artists go on an exclusive tour of the burgeoning art hubs in Miami while being filmed inside and outside of each Collection vehicle for a three-part video series of candid, taped conversations.
As Jared Shapiro navigates each vehicle through the city streets discussions will be filmed incorporating each vehicle's technology, innovation, luxury and style as well as how technology, innovation, luxury and style contribute to each artists inspiration and vision for their work. As they cruise around Miami, the specialized features of the vehicle will be used throughout the tour and filming.
The video series will begin at The Collection's showroom and end at a new art space/neighborhood/gallery.
• Videos will launch once a month on Oceandrive.com as well as on video screens in the The Collection auto showrooms and on Ocean Drive's YouTube channel.
• Ocean Drive will pre-promote each new video through its robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat as well as include outtakes and behind the scenes of the filming. Each artist will also share on their digital platforms.
• Each video will feature a :15 second pre-roll ad for The Collection prior to the video playing.
• Ocean Drive will create a traditional PR campaign announcing the partnership with The Collection, reveal of artists, what the series is, when it starts, and where to find it including photos of all the artists at the The Collection showroom and with each vehicle.
• For each video series a customized hashtag will promote the individual vehicles #OceanDrivenWithTheCollection
With the inclusion of:
• ROS & pop-ups on
• Social Media
• Video Series
• Dedicated e-blasts
The program will deliver approximately 2.5 million impressions.
Ocean Drive will confirm and secure each artist, and create all materials for the web series and digital creative to promote the series.
Ocean Drive will also dedicate all digital assets to promoting this project including:
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page and video landing page on home page, dedicated video landing page and blog page
2. Pre-promotion through Social Media channels
3. E-Newsletters to include The Collection ad spots
4. Dedicated e-blast
5. Pop-up ads
6. Social Media during filming
7. Flipagram teasers
8. Online Q&A with one artist that talks about their favorite vehicle (Pick one of The Collection's video series fleet), what they love about the car, what they love about driving and what do they do in their cars (i.e. thinking time, inspiration, meditate). Ads will wrap the Q&A
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 100,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 200,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in Miami and around the US, with 50,000 Twitter followers, 75,000 Facebook likes and 65,000 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 15,000 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.