Rosa Clará has the opportunity to own a custom sponsored content program across the Ocean Drive and Gotham magazine websites that aligns the brand with relevant wedding content, highlighting Rosa Clará as a bridal staple. Each week for four (4) weeks, the content will be updated to showcase the perfect seasonal wedding, including venue and accessories to match a Rosa Clará gown.
The program will serve to generate awareness for the Rosa Clará brand among our engaged online audience, driving traffic to the brand's website and local retail outlets.
- Four (4) sponsored posts, refreshed weekly to showcase a different gown from the Rosa Clará collection, along with the perfect location, venue, accessories, etc. for a picturesque wedding for each season
- Each post will include a call to action to drive traffic to the Rosa Clará website and/or local retailer
The following strategic digital assets will be utilized to promote the Rosa Clará brand and custom content:
- Run of site banner ads across each channel of the advertised websites at 33% share of voice for duration of program, pending inventory availability
- Units include: large leaderboard (970x90); medium rectangle (300x250); half page (300x600) and interstitials (728x90)
- Rosa Clará will also receive a pop-up ad banner in each advertised market to showcase the brand's video promotions (15 - 30 second video preferred)
- All ad units hyperlinked to the Rosa Clará website
- Prominent promotion on homepage rotator of each advertised site for one (1) week when each post goes live to drive traffic and engagement
- Two (2) dedicated email blasts delivered to a coveted list of opt-in subscribers in each advertised market (one (1) blast per advertised market)
- Social media promotion via each market's robust social networks, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Fall 2016
- $8,000 NET for Ocean Drive
- An additional $5,000 NET for Gotham
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 500,000 unique visitors a month, and generates over 900,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 229,000+ Twitter followers, 202,000+
Facebook likes, and 157,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 100,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact:
Publisher, Gotham Magazine