Ocean Drive & STK Miami present "Seconds, please", a new web series partnership.
Ocean Drive will accompany STK Miami to undercover the lifestyles of Miami's upper echelon, focusing on "New Miami" vs "Established Miami" in areas style, nightlife, relaxing, and dining.
GreenGale will produce custom content relating to STK Miami, using the tagline 'Seconds, Please'. Topics can include:
- Style & Fashion
Content will cover the places that both "New Miami" and "Established Miami" people frequent, including natural integration of STK Miami in all posts. Ocean Drive will ensure that the content is relevant to your marketing objectives, while still being timely and relevant to our readers. Content will live on the custom landing page (right), as well as promoted on .
New content will be released over 2 months on
As well as creating the custom landing page (right), GreenGale will promote all content via the homepage of. Content will also be promoted via our robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as promoted via our opt-in email subscriber list.
STK Miami will receive traditional ROS display ads, pop-up ads, as well as pre-roll video on all title's videos.
GreenGale will produce all content for the web series, examples of which are below.
This content will live on the custom landing page (above right), as well as being feature on the homepage.
These posts would all include signup forms to STK Miami's Friends with Benefits program.
GreenGale will also dedicate all digital assets to promoting this content including:
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page and video landing page on home page, dedicated video landing page and blog page.
2. Promotion through Social Media channels
3. E-Newsletters to include STK Miami ad spots
4. Dedicated e-blast, pushing content of STK Miami's choice (for example, Friends with Benefits program, or reservations)
5. Pop-up ads
6. Pre-roll on all title's videos
(4) pieces of content - one every two weeks
(4) weeks pop-up (2 weeks per month)
ROS for 2 months - all ad zones
100% ROS on landing page
Preroll throughout duration
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The 6 sites outlined in this proposal receive over 330,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 690,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence around the US, with 114,000 Twitter followers, 123,000 Facebook likes, and 115,000 Instagram followers across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 62,000 opt-in email addresses across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact Michelle Chala