GreenGale connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local, and highly relevant.
Ski USA has the opportunity to own an online advertising and sponsored content program on GreenGale titles. For 12 months, sponsored content and a dedicated email marketing campaign will promote Ski USA. All content will contain custom call-to-action linking to thewebsite, and will be pushed through GreenGale's extensive social and email marketing channels.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness around Ski USA among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic to the brand's website and ultimately
increasing leads and sales.
The progam will run in Ski USA's choice of 5 GreenGale markets:
Aspen Peak ( )
Austin Way ( )
Boston Common ( )
Capitol File ( )
Gotham ( )
Hamptons ( )
LA Confidential ( )
Michigan Avenue ( )
Ocean Drive ( )
Philadelphia Style ( )
Vegas ( )
GreenGale will work in consultation with Ski USA to create and promote engaging online content. The program will consist of 4 elements:
GreenGale will assist Ski USA in producing a monthly sponsored post. Content, provided by Ski USA, will live on all titles' homepage rotators for 1 week each. GreenGale will work with Ski USA to ensure that the content resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
Ski USA will receive ownership of two travel e-newsletters, to be sent in 2017. Content will be a combination of sponsored content (IE, the bi-montly columns outlined above), promotional editorial spots, and general travel content from GreenGale sites.
Ski USA will receive (1) one dedicated e-blast sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers in 5 markets of their choosing. These e-blasts can be used to promote Ski USA, in particular any specials/deals that could be offered to GreenGale subscribers (which typically increases engagement). Dedicated e-blasts can be activated at any point during the campaign duration. All dedicated e-blasts will receive full analytics tracking, and can have up to 5 subject lines that we A/B test to maximize impressions.
4. Pop-Up Advertising
Ski USA will receive 4 weeks of pop-up advertising in all markets, to be used throughout the year at Ski USA's discretion.
- 12 sponsored content pieces, each running for 2 weeks and receiving prime placement in the homepage rotators of 5 markets.
- 2 travel e-newsletters sent to 5 markets, sent every 6 months for the campaign duration.
- 5 dedicated e-blasts, to be activated at any time in any market at Ski USA's discretion (pending availability) .
- 4 weeks pop-up advertising on homepage of 5 markets, to be used throughout the program duration at Ski USA's discretion (pending availability).
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 480,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 920,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 247,000+ Twitter followers, 208,000+
Facebook likes, and 210,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 102,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.