GreenGale connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
GreenGale Publishing will partner with Sugar Factory in key markets via an integrated digital partnership that will achieve the following:
- Generate awareness and buzz around Sugar Factory among an affluent audience of young influencers
- Align Sugar Factory with relevant and timely content themed around lifestyle, pop culture, fashion, art & design, etc.
- Promote a special giveaway in each market for data capture
Miami - Ocean Drive (oceandrive.com)
New York - Gotham (gotham-magazine.com)
L.A. - Los Angeles Confidential (la-confidential-magazine.com)
Chicago - Michigan Avenue (michiganavemag.com)
Las Vegas - Vegas (vegasmagazine.com)
Washington, D.C. - Capitol File (capitolfile-magazine.com)
June - December 2017
GreenGale will create a new custom channel - "Just Add Sugar" - for the duration of the program in each
advertised market. This channel will act as a holder for all content that is published on our sites that is fun and colorful, across a broad range of categories - pop culture (events,
festivals, etc), dining & nightlife, fashion, art, retro, and design. Content can include topics such as (but not limited to):
- Restaurants with Art Pieces You Have to See
- Cotton Candy-Colored Decor to Brighten Up Your Home
- Over-the-Top Dessert Experiences All Sweet Lovers Need to Try
- Favorite Pop-Art from Art Basel
- The Best Colorful Summer Fashion
This "Just Add Sugar" custom channel will highlighted on the homepage navigation bar in a way that stands out from the other channels.
This page will also be skinned with Sugar Factory ad banners hyperlinked to your website. GreenGale encourages Sugar Factory to periodically update the site skin creative for a fresh and exciting look. In addition, the channel can also be customized to include added promotional elements from Sugar Factory, such as Spotify playlists, reservation widgets to drive bookings, recipes, subscriber signups, or any other add-ons that may be of interest to Sugar Factory (can be discussed upon program negotiation).
Sugar Factory will also receive one sponsored content piece per month (per market) to highlight activities, promotions, or events. This content can be national or local-centric, and will be given prime placement in the homepage rotator for one week when the post goes live (see mockups below). Content will also be pushed via our extensive social media networks.
GreenGale will work in consultation with Sugar Factory and host a special giveaway to enter to win a chance to attend a celebrity hosted event at a predetermined Sugar Factory location. Sugar Factory is responsible for all costs associated with fulfillment of prize, including winner's airfare & accommodations.
The contest will be promoted via the following strategic & targeted assets:
Sugar Factory will receive dedicated e-blasts promoting the content sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers in each advertised market. Our lists are verified by Claritas to have 20% of subscribers with incomes >$1MM. We also have strong open rates, with blasts consistently achieving rates between 20-25%. All dedicated e-blasts have optional a/b subject line testing, as well as unique send times per individual suscriber (based upon time of day that subscriber is most likely to open email) to ensure maximum open rates.
Sugar Factory will have the opportunity to highlight the promotion via run of site display advertising on each advertised site for one (1) month, at 25-33% share of voice (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions).
All ad units will be hyperlinked to an "Enter to Win" landing page on the Sugar Factory website, and can include dynamic capabilities and rich media.
Sugar Factory can also own a high-impact homepage pop-up ad banner for 2 non-consecutive weeks during the duration of the program on each advertised title's website. This unit will also be hyperlinked to the giveaway landing page on the brand's website to further drive engagement.
The exclusive giveaway will be further promoted to our engaged followers via our dedicated and growing social media channels.
Custom Channel Component, per advertised market:
- Exclusive ownership of custom "Just Add Sugar" channel with relevant & timely editorial content
- Additional sponsored content pieces presented by Sugar Factory, each receive prime placement on homepage rotator for one (1) week when posts go live
- Custom "Just Add Sugar" channel site skin for duration of program
- 728x90 Intersitital ad promoting custom "Just Add Sugar" channel
- Promotional assets owned by Sugar Factory, including playlists, reservation widget, recipes, etc.
Exclusive Giveaway Component, per advertised market:
- 1 dedicated eBlast
- 2 weeks homepage popup (non-consecutive weeks)
- 4 weeks run of site display advertising at 25-33% SOV (utliizing970x90 large leaderboard,
300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial)
- 4 social media posts
Total Net Investment: $75,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 350,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 700,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 202,000+ Twitter followers, 156,000+
Facebook likes, and 154,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 75,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: