Ocean Drive and The Collection go behind the wheel with 6 of Miami’s leading Men who are the
next change-makers in the city. The Collection presents an exclusive behind-the- scenes video series, online feature and event as part of Ocean Drive’s highly anticipated October
The annual October issue of Ocean Drive magazine is dedicated to introducing Miami’s most influential and powerful male opinion-leaders to the city in an editorial feature with beautiful full-page in-book and on-line interviews.
Ocean Drive offers a behind-the-lens opportunity for The Collection to go on set and to organically be incorporated into a video shoot with these leading men. Each leading man will be interviewed as part of a 6-part video series which will be unveiled on oceandrive.com when the issue breaks after October 1st . The candid, taped conversations with each Man of Style will focus on their passions, their style, giving back, leisure activities and what sets them apart.
Discussions will be filmed incorporating sponsor passion points of a vehicle and how this ties back to each men’s own aesthetic and ethos. Questions may include topics regarding technology, innovation, style and performance as well as how these pillars contribute to each man’s inspiration and vision for their work.
A vehicle from The Collection may be organically incorporated into the video shoot.
The Collection may also provide round-trip transportation to each of the men to the editorial shoot as well as round trip transportation to the celebratory event to take place after the magazine debuts. Each honoree will be offered the car for a week-long test drive before or after the photo shoot.
Videos will launch at the beginning of October to coincide with the online feature being posted on Oceandrive.com and on Ocean Drive’s You Tube channel. This 4-week campaign will feature one to two new videos each week featuring an honoree on Oceandrive.com and can be used across The Collection's website and social media.
Ocean Drive will pre-promote each new video through its robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, tagging The Collection. In addition, each honoree will be asked to share on their digital platforms, where applicable. Ocean Drive will kickoff the online content with a pop-up window that will appear on Oceandrive.com which will be co-presented with The Collection. Ocean Drive will also send out a Spotlight email of the article with a link to the video to Ocean Drive’s 14,000 + op-in newsletter subscribers, co- presented by The Collection. Ocean Drive will also make best efforts for each Man of Style to share at least one post on their social media for the week they have the car (if they have accepted to take the car).
Each video will feature a :15 second pre-roll ad for The Collection prior to the video playing.
Ocean Drive will create a customized hashtag to promote the series. i.e. #ODMenofStyle #ODDrivenWithTheCollection
Each October, Ocean Drive celebrates the October issue’s Men of Style with an exclusive, cocktail-style event to fete each honoree. The event caters to 100-150 VIPs, hosted by Ocean Drive’s Publisher and Editor-in- Chief at a chic venue in South Florida. The Collection is invited to participate as a presenting partner of the event with branding on the event invitation and uniquely created inside the event. The Collection is also invited to have a car on display at the venue, pending final venue layout.
- (6) Video interviews, one from each of the Men of Style, to be included in the online Men of Style article. Videos (including :15 and :30 sec spots to be used for social media) will also be made available to The Collection to share across their social media platforms. The Collection to have a medium rectangle ad of their choice to run alongside these videos.
- (1) Spread in the October issue of Ocean Drive magazine
- (1) Ocean Drive e-Newsletter with The Collection owning the top spot for their ad
- (1) Dedicated eBlast for the promotion of the videos and article presented by The Collection
- (4) Weeks of The Collection ads to surround Men of Style videos and article
- (1) Ocean Drive Instagram post to promote the videos and/or article tagging The Collection
- (1) Ocean Drive Facebook post for the promotion of the videos and article with inclusion of The Collection
- (1) Ocean Drive Twitter post for the promotion of the videos and article tagging The Collection
- ROS online media for The Collection on Homepage and article page for Men of Style
- Partner sponsor of event with branding and car on-site
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, Modern Luxury is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 120,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 240,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 48,000+ Twitter followers, 73,000+
Facebook likes, and 57,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 17,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.