GreenGale Publishing connects with the sophisticated affluent and the socially trendy aspirational locals and visitors in each city, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Tommy Hilfiger has the opportunity to own an online advertising & sponsored content program on GreenGale websites. During Spring and Fall, Tommy Hilfigier will receive sponsored content & a dedicated email marketing campaign. All content will contain custom call-to-action linking to Tommy Hilfiger's website, and will be pushed through GreenGale's extensive social & email marketing channels.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness around Tommy Hilfiger among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic to the brand's website and ultimately increasing leads & sales.
GreenGale will work in consultation with Tommy Hilfiger to create and promote engaging online content. The program will run in the following markets:
- Gotham (gotham-magazine.com)
- LA Confidential (la-confidential-magazine.com)
- Michigan Avenue (michiganavemag.com)
- Austin Way (austinway.com)
- Ocean Drive (oceandrive.com)
The program will consist of 5 elements:
Tommy Hilfiger will receive dedicated e-blasts sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers. These e-blasts can be used to promote Tommy Hilfiger, in particular any specials/deals that could be afforded to GreenGalle subscribers (which typically increases engagement). Dedicated e-blasts can be activated at any point during the campaign duration. All dedicated e-blasts will receive full analytics tracking, and can have up to 5 subject lines be A/B tested to maximize impressions.
GreenGale will produce custom content relating to Tommy Hilfiger. Our online editors will work closely with your team to develop topics that are in line with your marketing goals and
objectives. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- "8 New Looks From Tommy Hilfiger This Season"
- "The History of Tommy Hilfiger"
- "Trend Report: What To Wear This Season"
GreenGale will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
GreenGale will promote Tommy Hilfiger to our engaged followers via our social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between Tommy Hilfiger & GreenGale content editors.
GreenGale will promote Tommy Hilfiger via our monthly e-newsletters. Content can be determined after consultation between Tommy Hilfiger & GreenGale content editors, but can mirror what is used in the dedicated email blast. Alternatively, content can be promoting the online sponsored content.
Austin Way will provide Tommy Hilfiger banner advertising, at 33% SOV.
- 2 dedicated email blasts, to be activated at any time during prime time Spring and Fall 2017
- 2 sponsored content pieces, each running for 1 week and receiving prime placement on each websites homepage rotator (Spring &Fall)
- 1 spot in monthly newsletter
- 2 sponsored Instagram posts
- 2 sponsored Twitter posts
- 2 sponsored Facebook posts
- 1 months banner/interstitial advertising at 33% SOV
Total package commitment: $7,000/market, or Special Bundle $30,000 for all 5 markets
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 200,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 450,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 96,000+ Twitter followers, 116,000+
Facebook likes, and 111,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 57,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: