Young and lovely, model Lisiane Witt is a Brazilian model working for Elite who would be a nutritionist if she wasn't on the catwalk. Here, we peppered her with eight questions and found out her beauty secrets, the supermodel she most admires and her hidden talent.
1. Where are you from?Caxias do Sul, in the south of Brazil.
2. How were you discovered? A scout from my city found me at the library. I’ve been modeling ever since.
3. Dream collab? Walk and shoot for Victoria’s Secret (every model’s dream).
4. What makes you feel sexy? Confidence.
5. Hidden talents? I’ve been writing lately. It’s a good way to spend time while I’m traveling.
6. What are your beauty secrets? Drink lots of water. And I always use sunscreen and moisturizer on my face.
7. If you weren’t a model, you would be... A nutritionist. It’s one of my passions.
8. What’s a destination that you haven’t been to but are dying to go to? Bali. Maybe this year...
You have so many followers on Instagram... It’s crazy. I never imagined that I would have all of these people who follow me and who also support and believe in me. It’s amazing.
Who is someone in the modeling industry who inspires you? Adriana Lima. She’s such an inspiration as a model and as a person. She’s so driven and humble.
Advice to aspiring models? Believe in yourself and do what makes you happy!